Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Be Scared.

Guess what? It's still January, it's still snowing, and I have midterms to study for. So, rather than make something new, I decided to put up some old things which I drew randomly some times ago.

This one was titled "Floundering Fish." It was something for school, maybe about the harsh conditions of a fisherman's life? Or was it a fish's life?


I don't even own a cat. Nor do any of my friends.




This is something I wanted to put here, but didn't know where to put it.


This is what you look like when you go to hell, I guess. Except you'd probably look a lot sadder.

This one was titled "Benjamin's Big Head"


 Titled "The Pilgrim"
I guess I forgot to add on his hands too?
 
Here's a joke:
Why did the car cross the road?
.
.
.
.
.
Because a blond was in it.

I made up that joke.(that was an apology)

Thanks for reading! (And if you'd be considerate enough to drop a comment by the way... to show me that you exist, you know)

2 comments: