Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Congratulations, You Just Won A Trip To My House!!!

Alternative Title:
I Drew Some Pictures And  Made Up A Storyline To Go Along With Them...Just Bear With Me

Hello!! How are you? Come in, come in. Let me show you into my room---don't mind the mess.
 I see that you are eying the paper on the floor. That can only mean.... you want to color? What was that? You want to borrow a pencil? Sure, let me go to my desk. Oh look at what I found!!! I was wondering where it went!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? DON'T TOUCH IT!!! You see, it may look harmless...

So you like my stuff? Oh sniffles, I almost forgot!

3 comments:

  1. Your room is way cleaner than mine. So congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually much more messy than that. I would have drawn in a few more details if I didn't have to clean my room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Esther, your room is clean. MY room is what you call messy. Also, i really liked this post! Its so funny!

    ReplyDelete