Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

An Education Reform Package

Hello, people of the United States. Recently, we have heard of major changes going on in the education systems of a few states, such as New Jersey. Some were controversial and some were not. In order to maximize our system to the best that it could be, I have a few suggestions to make. Forget suggestions, I have a whole system to shove into your throats! Before you close this window, I'd better force you into seeing as much of it as you could!!!

Here is our system as it is today:


Here are some rules I have thought of for classrooms across the US:
 

With the installation of these rules, this is how the average American classroom would look like:




THIS IS ALL A ONLY A PART OF WHAT I PLAN TO DO TO THIS COUNTRY WHEN I BECOME PRESIDENT. VOTE ESTHER!!!!
(This is the part when you all start an intellectual debate)

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you!!! xD I don't exactly know 15 bloggers so I guess I can't accept this award officially. But I will always cherish it in my heart. Does that count even? Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete