Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sorry for Taking Your Money

Dear Illegal immigrants and Citizens of the United States----and aliens,
There is a tragedy that is about to fall upon our country. No, the tsunami will not hit South Dakota. Nor did Chuck Norris trip over a flower.

I've decided that I'm not running for president anymore.

Now don't cry, oh goodness. I hate it when I make people cry. Wait--- I have an idea. STOP CRYING YOU PANSIES ELSE I LICK YOUR FRONT-DOOR-KNOB. There, that worked. Now before you get all angry, and wax all of my windows, I have a list of excuses to I prepared so I can get off easy. Here you go!


Why I'm Not Running For President:





So I hope I have soothed anyone who planned to rampage my house... If not, just letting you guys know that I live in Washington D.C. in a big white house. Painting it should not be a problem, as long as no one sees you. Lastly, I HATE the color pink. Just sayin...
UPDATED: To those of you who don't live in America, the elephant and donkey are symbols(and colors) of two main opposing  political parties. The white house is where the president traditionally lives. If you have any other questions, or comments, just leave them in the..erm..comments!

9 comments:

  1. THANKS!!! I don't exactly accept the award, since I never really do the requirements, but I'm eternally thankful to anyone who gives me an award. Thanks so much!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha its ok, you dont have to accept it. im forcing it upon you, mwahahahhahahahaa.
    =P
    youre welcome =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty awesome XD I loved the warring elephant and donkey one.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following your blog because it's funny.
    Okay?
    Okay.
    -rae

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great!!!
    Okay?
    Okay.
    -esther
    (I try)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The white house was actually salmon before it got burned a bit in the war of 1812.
    Or maybe that was Canada's house of commons.
    something used to be salmon, at any rate.

    ReplyDelete