Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

How Superman Might Have Been Born

In honor of Superhero Month, I have decided to do a little something in the spirit of the holiday! That's right, no Chanukah posts, no Passover posts. I'm doing an obscure holiday which has no meaning to me whatsoever! That's EXACTLY where my priorities lie. So I was reading the first comic of Superman (I think) online, when I was like, oh! How about I write an alternative beginning for his appearance on Earth? I mean, rockets are SOO old. We need something fresh, exciting, surprising.
.
.
.
.
.
Alternative Beginning 1:




 
Alternative Beginning 2:                                                                                     




 
Alternative Beginning 3:                                                                                  



*About the pictures, I haven't had much time today to make anything more detailed. So yes, you're getting stick figures.

8 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did I! (I'm very Narcissistic)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it a farmer all the time? I prefer to think that he was born from mermaids...:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's because that's how the comic goes. Duh, superman Edition Eight No.67!!! <Here is me trying to convince people I'm a geek. Did I fool anyone?? And actually, he was born in a different planet and this farmer found him in a rocket & adopted him. (Duh!xD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahaa, I love your blog!
    It's so cute and makes me laugh :)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT WAS SUPERHERO MONTH AND I DIDN'T KNOW!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Torilee- Thanks!!! It makes me laugh too =]
    @AccioAwesome- Gotta keep up with your obscure holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AccioAwesome stole my thunder, but May is Superhero Month and I wasn't told? My birth month, too. It's been fun, but now the world is on my list. Except Esther, for being the one to inform me. =) (I found out about your blog through flyergirl13's Drizzled In Awesomeness, and I've spent a little while catching up, and you're hilarious! =)
    BTW @AccioAwesome, you wouldn't have happened to have modeled your name after a certain wizard rock band's second album, would you?

    ReplyDelete