Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

What NOT To Give Your Mother for Mother's Day

Hello everyone and happy mothers day!! In honor of this special event, I would like to present a post that could potentially save mothers all around the world from having a breakdown on their special day, because of some mis-advised gift-giver. (That is, if I get famous...)

Here are the six things to cross off your list for mother's day:

1. A gift card to any supermarket or grocery.
 2. A boring plant.

3.

4. Every woman's nightmare.
5.

6.

On a side note, while I was in the car, making this post, I saw something which I felt compelled to put here:

7 comments:

  1. Pssh, what are you talking about? Cactus earrings are the Next Big Thing. Be ahead of the trend, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd imagine that they'd be rather painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH!
    Your blog is hilarious!
    It better become famous within the next month. :D
    Your MS Paint drawings are fantab! :D

    *excitedly boops le follow button*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy!!! Someone thinks I'm funny!!! 1 down, 999,999 more to go! xD Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty good-lookin' bush right there...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you squint really hard and look at it through the side, it looks like an angry balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Someone thinks I'm funny!!! 1 down, 99999 to go!

    ReplyDelete