Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Should Probably Delete This... Eventually

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't know whats gotten into me, but I'm about to freak you all out with this picture!!!

I have officially gone mad. Sort of. Maybe I'm just hyper. I guess I shouldn't have put all that syrup into my pancakes today... I simply have this extreme need to embarrass myself, and if I don't fulfill it, then...

SO. I JUST WANT TO TAKE THIS MOMENT TO SaY....
.
.
.
.
.
.

YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL<3

goodbye.
UPDATE: I am probably the weirdest person I've ever met.
UPDATE 2: If you're new on this site, ignore this post. Or anything tagged as "weird."
DON'T JUDGE ME.

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, TOO.
    And I love that last picture. It's cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gabi:The last picture loves you too!
    @PeaceLoveandSharpies: I'm very flattered to have made someones life. It was easier than I thought.
    @AccioAwesome: I'm awesome? Well that's nothing new... LOLZ JK!!! You're awesome too xD

    ReplyDelete