Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

How to Make Children Love You

Have you had a bad experience with children? Are you trying to make your way in life? Or maybe you are a soon-to-be teacher/mother/juvenile jailor who wants to learn how to gain a child's trust? You have come to the right place. Sit down, sit down. Now, I just want to mention that I know you by heart already. I've drawn a picture of you even before I met you!

As you may not have noticed, the children simply don't notice you. You can easily change that by following these easy steps:

Step One:
That's right! Make an entrance!


Step Two:
Step 3:

Step 4:
Step 5:
All kids love Elmo. Period.
Now that you are prepared, let us try these methods out.


EXCELLENT!!! Success!!! Except one, very very important thing, which is my fault. I forgot to tell you this EXTREMELY useful tip, which will make children be obsessed with you forever and ever...

Now that you are truly prepared, I officially present you to the public. You are not only equipped for small little situations, that is too amateurish for the likes of you. No, you are ready to perform. So many doors are opened! You can go on Broadway, visit schools, and even perform in circuses! You can  fight crime, even change the world. I better stop before I get too emotional. See you next week!

5 comments:

  1. Eh, I don't really like kids. But that's probably because I have five younger siblings. My parents are like freaking rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! I like kids, as long as they don't whine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! :D
    Weirdly enough, my Hebrew name is Esther. :O
    I'm extremely impressed by your MS paint skills. Or whatever you're using. Looks like MS paint, though.
    Out of curiosity, how did you manage to find my bloggyblog? And hi. You seem cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! I love the "make an entrance" confetti walk-in!

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete